Re: Re: stretches and credibility checks - anyone else having difficulty?

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 19:04:59 +0000 (GMT)

To back up Trotsky - conventions are the one place I'll give "Call of Cthulhu" a chance these days, normally I wouldn't give it house room.

D&D on the other hand... I thought I'd try it at the last Continuum and it turned out to be rather morish. I can of course stop at any time. Honest...

Ash

Trotsky said:

I'm willing to try a lot of things in a one-off at a convention >snip<

:D

For assistance, contact the list ownerYahoo! Groups Links