Re: Hello

From: Ben <zomben_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 15:47:19 -0000

> The complete rules are only about 100 pages. I may be biased, but I've found they work real well for a variety of genres (including Glorantha). Maybe we can address your specific concerns.

Indeed! So far I've run two HeroQuest games since getting the rules a couple of months ago. Neither's been in Glorantha at all. One was sort of a modern occult setting, the other was a setting inspired by '70's acid rock album cover art'.

Both games were run completely off the cuff, with no prep at all. They both went off incredibly well. It's a great game, and totally worth checking out.