Re: Hello

From: Bo Rosén <bo.rosen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 08:28:06 +0100

2010/3/9 David Dunham <david_at_...>

> Hello, goodbye, welcome back!

Thanks. Again probably.

The complete rules are only about 100 pages. I may be biased, but I've found
> they work real well for a variety of genres (including Glorantha). Maybe we
> can address your specific concerns.

They are less concerns than vague impressions based on on-line comments, so should perhaps not be taken too seriously... Not until I've actually read through the book, but I'm getting to that.

I suspect they mostly stem from an uncertainty moving from a more traditional way of playing and structuring stories to the way HQ seems to handle things.
The only way to deal with that is to actually play the game I imagine.

Bo