Re: Narrative characteristics

From: connruadan <connruadan_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 19:56:34 -0000

I won't quote anymore : it would become unreadable...

Tim : your advice comes in handy and will really help new players flesh out their character.

ian_hammond_cooper : your advice on building adventures is very good indeed ! Exactly what I had in mind but couldn't be able to figure out alone (too much confusion). You've got the point : narrative obstacles have to let players choose the tool ; they're goals, not ways to reach those goals or necessary paths to success. It may sound obvious for many, but I needed to read it.

L C & David Dunham : thanks for further refining your thoughts and sharing your insights !