Re: A Continuum Con Report., just like Greg implied he wanted! :)

From: Kenrae <kenrae_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 14:40:58 +0200

(This is from WorldOfGlorantha, but I'm going to ask a rules questions so I post here).

Sounds like lots of fun. I'd wish I'd been able to attend.

One question, Jeff:

> Re: A Continuum Con Report., just like Greg implied he wanted! :)
> Posted by: "Jeff" richaje_at_... jeffrichard68
>
> For me the high point was the secret Star Wars HQ2 game that I ran for Nick Brooke, Almost Evil Ed, Rick Meints, Mike Gibb, Ian Cooper, and Pete Nash.
> Wonderful fun and all agreed that the HQ2 system works far better for Stars Wars pen and paper than the previous published rules (either the old d6 or the various d20s). A spectacular time was had by all.

I'm narrating a Star Wars HQ2 campaign and I'm still struggling a bit on how to properly portray the Dark Side / Light Side axis. Any idea?

Cheers,
-Sergi Diaz