Re: Re: A Couple of character Creation Questions

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:20:04 -0700

On 22 Sep 2010, at 12:43, Ryan wrote:

> I really like the idea of using the narrative method. Not sure how my group would respond. The more I think about it the more I want to create a character.

Some game systems active encourage the GM to make a character, along with the players. This in theory allows for rotating GMs, but it also can be a source of connections between PCs (they both have Cousin Orlev).

I also tend to make sample PCs for my games, to show the sort of character I'm looking for.

David Dunham
Glorantha/HQ/RQ page: www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein