Re: Rules for Berserking?

From: hairyorlanthi <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 17:01:38 -0000

That's all fine for Frenzy of the Bull, but what about Babeester Gor's Axe Berserk?

I don't have Sartar, but "Axe Berserk" is a lot less evocative than "frenzy".

More below:

Does this mean you think such runes simply act as any other runes? Standard augments?

 I think the existing rules handle this perfectly well - the question is whether a particular bit of berserk frenzy is dramatically important (and then things like risky combats or pyrrhic combat are useful - just as they are for any other ability).