Re: Re: new guy

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 20:32:47 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I've used HQ2 for Lovecraftian style cosmic horror games and sanity loss was just another type of "consequence of failure."

No idea what Aklo is so I can't comment.

Cheers,

Ash

That's actually the reason for the nickname. I was about 14, and my IRC nick was Cthulhu. Nobody knew how to pronounce it, and /kay-tee/, /chuchulhu/ and other variations were the norm.

Oh well, I am but a mere cultist.

By the way, anybody ever run lovecraftian/call of cthulhu games on HQ2? How would you manage Aklo and Sanity?

Emi

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 2:57 AM, Jeff <richaje_at_...> wrote:

> Or some sort of Chuchulhu monster!
>
> Jeff
>

> --- In HeroQuest-rules_at_yahoogroups.com <HeroQuest-rules%40yahoogroups.com>,
> "chuchulhu" <emi.kanter_at_...> wrote:
> >
> > Hey guys
> >
> > This is Emmanuel, I'm a HQ2 fan from Brazil. I'm hoping to learn more
> uses to this great ruleset in here.
> >
> > So, am I human or am I human?
> >
> > Emi

For assistance, contact the list ownerYahoo! Groups Links