Re: Re: new guy

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 16:01:04 -0500

Namaste:
You could also use a variant of the "Illumination" rules contained in the Imperial Lunar Handbook 2 to handle Sanity.

Confrontations with terrible things would increase your Mythos.. but failures would lead to debilitating "Occlusions"/Insanties. You'd probably want some point where Occlusions made you unplayable..

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha