Re: Re: new guy

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 18:10:23 -0500

Namaste:
It is a supplement for HQ1, though much of it could be ported over to HQ2 without difficulty.

Mass Combat hasn't been handled explicitly in HQ.. there are probably some better tables and charts in HQ1 that could be adapted to it.

You can also check this out:
http://www.lightofaction.com/
Which has a lot of neat stuff on about Gloranthan wargaming.

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha