Re: Re: new guy

From: Emmanuel Kanter <emi.kanter_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 09:10:41 -0200

I can see that, and I would like to use it in a less important battle, or one in the background, to have any idea of what's going to be while the small group of players invade the camp and assassinate the general.

But if one if them is the general and others are officials in the field, I would like things a bit more detailed, that's all.

I see that bad guys don't have any stats, but... oh, well. I like to give them some abilities, like, developing them as a little community. I think of them story-wise and HQ is just so good at transforming that in stats!

worldbuilding is fun :P

Emi