Changing rune affinities?

From: sarah.newton5_at_... <sarah.newton_at_...>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 22:24:07 -0000

Evening all ;-)

I'm still reading through Sartar and the Companion, and have a quick question - or maybe several mini-quesions.

Are your rune affinities changeable after you select them? So, if I select Air, Movement, and Death (say), what happens if I want to join Orlanth Rex? Is it impossible, or do I lose one affinity (probably Death) and replace that with Mastery? Or can I have more than 3 affinities, so simply add Mastery as a new ability?

I haven't yet seen a specific rule, which seems to suggest I can keep taking rune affinities as long as they don't conflict, but that doesn't feel very Gloranthan (apart from Arkat, natch ;-) ).

Cheers!

Sarah