Re: Changing rune affinities? (all are PCs)

From: hairyorlanthi <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 20:48:44 -0000

> It's a mistake to assume that player characters are typical, of either cult
> or culture, but our games are rarely going to be about the common herd.

As I recall Greg opining, when comparing the population totals for Sartar broken down by cult affiliation: All Babeester Gori, all Humakti, all Uroxi are, in fact, player characters.

(Said by *me* tongue in cheek-- he was pointing out that there are far fewer of these types *in the world* than there are players who have created such a character in this world.)

But I think it is entirely reasonable to assume that there are NO typical members of these extremist cults.

Mike