Easter eggs

From: Roger Nolan <roger.nolan_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:19:34 +0900

Whilst typing up an episode the other day I realised that the Core runes font hasa failry easy mapping to english text:

a - air
b - beast
c - chaos

Later, looking through the Glorantha book, I noticed that the runes on page 146 actually read 'more runes' (Prehaps I should get out more). Anyway, a few hours later, I can reveal the backwards playing devil worhipper messages in the current Hero Wars books:

Golorantha book
22 hielo ithere
31 head hurting
37 the modern is allabout money
38 cbde
42 -
69 dwarves
89 interesing
131 testing nearig he end
144 -
145
146 more runes
160 planner odd strange interesting
172 chapterends rightaway
174 theareough
175 runes as filler
182 uz la gauge
200 -
250 so tired almost done
254 sp d this one

Players book
17 vampire

52 iswdhtd tsgdjdu
58 jsishs
81 cddlst
82 stuf
123 killin
128 klsjd
147 word

gloranthan visions
2 alinebreak justsothat icanmakesome thistakesapage abigblockf textusedto makeitlook asgoodas 3 johnboyle
4 phylisannkarr
5 oliverdickinson gregstafford
10 philreed
11 handledthe
12 layoutonthisbook
33 anditwaseasy
40 end
99 Urox really is the Sturmbll it waz all a j0ke

Cheers
rog