Re: Gloranthan HQ2 - Broadness of Occupational Keywords

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 07:37:31 +0000 (GMT)

> What typo?

Judgement has an 'e' in it. Or is this another gratuitous UK/US spelling divergence? If so sorry to any copy editors I've offended.

> I think it's pretty rare you'd be pitting keywords against
> each other, but it does seem like a fyrdman fighting using
> his Clan would be at a disadvantage to a warrior using his
> Weaponthane keyword.

Give the weaponthane a +3 then. If both the contestants are player characters that is, otherwise work it into the resistance. (See whole other thread about equipment).

Just out of interest in the two games I run player character/player character conflicts are pretty rare. The characters are a pretty friendly bunch with each other however much I try and stress their relationships. I'd be interested to see how many player character/player character conflicts other GMs manage to generate and how hard they have to try to do it.