Re: Intro

From: Aaron Stockser <nwn2.wow_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:46:07 -0800

Oh I can appreciate that for sure!

I'm so glad I came to *HQ2* from *FATE* but without encountering *Hero Wars*as just that transition has put my mind into pretzels several times.

I still struggle with ideas like "Exchanges are **not** attacks" or "Contests aren't Skill Rolls" and when/how are the best ways to interpret/apply Consequences.

(It still kinda bugs me that going by RAW pretty much *any* Contest can leave a character dying... I'm used to Knowledge Skill rolls and that just seemed sooo wrong!)