Re: Augments

From: Bo <lorgryt_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:03:23 -0800

On 11/30/2011 2:34 PM, Aaron Stockser wrote:
> I'm so glad I skipped/missed out on HW/HQ1 - my brain already hurts enough
> at times trying to wrap it around HQ2 and I think the weird
> Narrative/Simulationist Hybrid of HW would've done me in :O

I bought HW in the 2-book box and never played it because of the bidding system. Otherwise there is a lot that is HQ. I doubt it would break your head that bad. In some ways it made HQ easier for me to get as I wanted to use HW but didn't like the abstract combat. HQ does a very good job of explaining and simplifying contests and helping them make sense.

Bo