Re: How to play Uroxi Berserk magic

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 13:30:14 +0000 (GMT)

If it's a breakout of your Eternal Battle rune AND you've the only Uroxi player character then the GM will (should/probably) give your character a much easier time (reduce the resistance or give you a bonus) against chaos foes than the other adventurers.

If your character is a real nutter then the GM might invoke the pyrrhic victory rules to represent the sort of edge your character's got.

On the other hand good luck with him running when the rest of the player characters do :-)

If you're interested in what you do as a player then (as you mentioned) narrate sticking your neck out and the Risky Gambit rules sound fairly well suited to that.

Cheers,

Ash