Re: Re: Starships and Lifepods

From: Bo <lorgryt_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 06:03:13 -0800

On 12/5/2011 10:09 PM, Aaron Stockser wrote:
> My suggestion to Bo about banning equipment-based Abilities applied only to
> the initial sessions of his HQ-SW game with the group that was new to it. I
> don't think the rules should be changed on a global scale, and not even
> long-term for his campaign.

I agree, Aaron. It was just to give them the break from traditional "gun shoots, knife stabs, none of these you loose" cycle from more simulationist systems. I can't concieve of a Star Wars game without Jedi and their lightsabers any more than I can Musketeers without their rapiers (or Glorantha without Humakti and their swords).

Bo