Re: Re: Starships and Lifepods

From: Bo <lorgryt_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 08:31:01 -0800

Two things on this one: First, I get that the issue I keep missing is simulating a good book/movie/show not a real event. Roger that! And second, and this one is a big one, why don't these really interesting keywords end up on the list or a web page somewhere? I realize you came up with these on-the-fly, but damn that would be useful to have list to look over and get a feel for the concepts others have used! LOL

Thanks, Jeff.