Re: Friendly NPC Ability Scores

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:53:10 +0000 (GMT)

Whatever you do don't roll ANY dice for them as you'll be rolling against yourself and that makes players wonder why they're bothering. So that's augments, assists and anything like that right out of the window.

Either make them Sidekicks for the conflict so they can soak up resolution points scored against the player characters and remove multiple opponent penalties OR drop the resistance level a class for exchanges they'd logically be involved in.

Ash