Re: Umbrella keywords and specific ability bonuses

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 11:49:54 +0000 (GMT)

If you can't work out what specific ability bonuses are quickly then don't apply any. If they don't show up like a sore thumb then it's not worth agonising over.

So in the first example I'd give +3 to the character that's taken the breakout from the clan as the player obviously cares enough about duelling to have his character spend some hero points on it while the one with the Weaponthane doesn't.

In the second example nothing immediately spring to mind so they'd be even. They both sound like they have abilities they care equally about as they've spent hero points on the abilities they want to use.

Cheers,

Ash