Re: [meta] Future of Heroquest Rules on Yahoo! Groups

From: Bo <lorgryt_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:23:38 -0700

I second this. I have no desire to join the forums of the publisher. It has been a long running issue that such places are rife with the "fan-bois" and "fan-grrs" that are always quick to kill off any thread they don't like. As a result I have long sense stopped participating with any publisher's forums.

It this goes away so goes my contact with the community.

Bo