Re: [HeroQuest-Rules] Re: [meta] Future of Heroquest Rules on Yahoo! Groups

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 10:29:02 +0100

Basically not an option for me.

I can read emails during lulls at work, I cannot access the Moon Design website, or RSS feeds based on it. I'm very much in the same camp as Ashley - this list has occassional spurts of usefulness, if it goes away then it will be lost and there will be no replacement.

Which would strike me as a pity. As far as I can tell it's not costing anyone anything, it would be therefore harmless to just leave be.