Re: [HeroQuest-Rules] Re: [meta] Future of Heroquest Rules on Yahoo! Groups

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 20:06:21 +0100 (BST)

So when someone wants to ask about a non-Gloranthan issue then HQ-Glorantha (or whatever it's called) aren't going to scream "Off topic!" I sure as hell would if I was a member of the the Glorantha HQ group and someone asks about WoD or using HQ for a super hero game (which have both turned up on list).