Re: [HeroQuest-Rules] So, has anyone experimented with the HQ rules lately?

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 07:51:27 +0100

On 15 Sep 2012, at 06:35, Henk Langeveld <henk_at_...> wrote:

> Have you recently been (planning to) experimenting with the HeroQuest system?

One of the things about HeroQuest I don't like are the names of the levels of difficulty. I also play a lot of fate based games which has a cool ladder of names:

Number	Adjective

+8 Legendary
+7 Epic
+6 Fantastic
+5 Superb
+4 Great
+3 Good
+2 Fair
+1 Average
0 Mediocre -1 Poor -2 Terrible

I've been trying to pick better names along these lines. Has anyone better names? Same goes for states of adversity in non-combat situations.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433