Re: [HeroQuest-Rules] So, has anyone experimented with the HQ rules lately?

From: Roderick Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 14:53:00 -0700

>>[1] As played by sad old farts that wanted to be Spider Man as a kid but
>>couldn't get bitten by a radioactive spider to save our lives. And we
>>tried. At least I did. Er, anyone else?

I took a mutagenic drug (well, was prescribed it). Those are supposed to bring on super-abilities, right?

Unfortunately, the only "super" ability I got was Hyper-Sensitive feet (aka Peripheral Neuropathy). This doesn't mean I got Spidey-sense (or even Sense Chaos), it means that my baseline feeling in my feet is is "pins and needles" like my feet are waking up. (It seems that my family has a very, very low threshold for Colchicine poisoning).

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterance of a depraved imagination.