Re: [HeroQuest-Rules] Re: So, has anyone experimented with the HQ rules lately?

From: Bo <lorgryt_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 14:23:46 -0700

I was thinking when I read this, "That is a great idea!" My group got into the "survival" discussion about how to while away the time during a disaster in order to control boredom (an honest deadly event in such circumstances). I had said that HQ was one of those systems that you didn't need a rulebook for as long as you knew the half-dozen charts or could fake them. The issue was how to get dice. Cards a lot eiser to get, harder to loose, have non-game uses and if plastic will survive the environment fairly well.

Got to put a deck in the GOOD-bag! LOL

Bo