Re: [HeroQuest-Rules] Re: So, has anyone experimented with the HQ rules lately?

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 16:34:53 +0100 (BST)

When I started skirmish wargaming back in the mid 70s the system we used required percentage dice. D100 at the time were 50p (In context a pint was less than 40p) and the only shop that sold them was 12 miles. I nicked a couple of packs of cards off my dad and we were set to go.

When I finally got a pair (of dice, cynical readers) they were horrible -  crappy plastic Lou Zocchi ones that turned into marbles after about 6 weeks. To this day I refuse to buy dice produced by a company he's associated with as he fleeced me in 1978. Bastard.