Dead tree books...

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 20:32:31 +0100 (BST)

G'day all,

Just been to the Moon Design publications website to try and buy paper copies of Sartar Compendium and the Pavis book. Apparently I need an account on their website which I'm pretty sure I didn't need a couple of years (er, just checked, was back when I bought the core rules and the first Sartar book. Having 18 accounts on various commercial websites and trying to remove a few I'm a bit loathe to pick up any more. Does anyone know somewhere (preferably online, but I'll take 'phone ordering if I have to) I can grab some dead tree books without having to create yet another account on yet another website? Something using paypal would be ideal as they've already got my address, bank details et. al...

Thanks to anyone that can help,

Ash