Re: [HeroQuest-Rules] Dead tree books...

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 21:08:41 +0100 (BST)

Ah ha! I forgot Leisure Games! Before Bob the Diceman they were my source of dice. Thanks very much!

 From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...> Sent: Saturday, 6 October 2012, 20:58
Subject: Re: [HeroQuest-Rules] Dead tree books...

> Just been to the Moon Design publications website to try and buy paper copies of
> Sartar Compendium and the Pavis book. Apparently I need an account on their
> website which I'm pretty sure I didn't need a couple of years

Yes, I found that when I was buying PDFs. Annoying.

> Does anyone know somewhere (preferably online,
> but I'll take 'phone ordering if I have to) I can grab some dead tree
> books without having to create yet another account on yet another website?
> Something using paypal would be ideal as they've already got my address,
> bank details et. al...

I don't often buy dead-tree, but Leisure Games used to be quite good http://www.leisuregames.com/acatalog/heroquest_sartar_companion-1.html#a49485

Doesn't look like they take Paypal, but they do seem to take credit cards with no need to create an account. They also have an Ebay store
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/leisure_games/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

Orc's Nest are another generally good idea, but they don't seem to have those books in stock http://www.orcsnest.com/index.asp

Amazon list it, but are out of stock
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sartar-Companion-Heroquest-Glorantha-Cubicle/dp/0857441051