Re: Dead tree books...

From: issaries <rmeints_at_...>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 12:40:17 -0000

All,

Charles is very willing to improve our website to better suit customer demands. We encourage constructive feedback and suggestions. In this case, Charles is trying to see if there is something he can actually do with the suggestion. By actionable, he means "an action he take". For instance, if somebody says "make the website groovy", that's nice, but it doesn't point him much towards a specific course of action. In general, the more specific the suggestion, the more likely we are to be able to do something with it.