Re: [HeroQuest-Rules] Augments and arithmetic are irritating...

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 15:08:40 +0100 (BST)

> Apologies Jane, I didn't realise you were choosing to use HQ1 instead of 2.

I'm not. 1.5, roughly - 1, with all the extra bits we'd tagged onto it before 2 came out, and then recognised when we saw them in there. Pyrrhic victories, that sort of thing, though I still prefer our method. If we run into a problem we can't see how to handle under the current rule2-set, we look at HQ2,1 and HW to see if there's a tool in there that'll do the job, and if there is, we use it.