Re: [HeroQuest-Rules] POW Storage Crystals

From: Bo <lorgryt_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 14:23:15 -0700

I don't know if there is an official way of handling it, but I would give the PC a continuing bonus with Spirit Magic or Sorcery based on the power of the Crystal that is reduced by a step each time it is used in a story until it is empty (no bonus). Whether you use a -1 or a -3 per step is up to your idea of how it should be.

Alternately you might have a +3 bonus for a number of times per story that is used up (six +3 bonus chips for instance).

Both seem fine for my idea of how crystals would work in HQ2.

Bo