Re: [HeroQuest-Rules] POW Storage Crystals

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 16:54:22 +0200

On 10 May 2013, at 16:43, Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...> wrote:

> So, how do the HQ2 rules implement the concept of "doing a lot of magic is tiring"? If the answer is "they can't", then there is a problem, because when it does add to the story, it can't be added.

Credibility test.

"So you've fired off 25 thunderbolts now. How do you think Bert is feeling - can he keep it up?"

"Bert is a hero he never tires"

"Yes he's a hero, is that right everyone, can bert do it?"

"I'd say 5 more and then he has to rest"

"You see the trolls massing - they sense something is going on"

"Bert, your last few thunderbolts are slowing up"

"We need to rush the trolls"

"Damn it, we should of had another plan..."