Re: [HeroQuest-Rules] HQ Supers?

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 13:23:51 -0500

There have been discussions before. There seem to basically be two schools of thought. 1- use scaled sets of power. (Spiderman had 12w strength, Thor has 14 w3 strength) and the other is that you just use the same scale you always do and apply reasonableness. (Spidey loses any contest of strength with Thor)