Re: differentiation; feats example

From: Jarec Basham <jarec_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 08:53:19 -0000

Recently I had to try to rule on the use of Steal Breath. Is this a way of a character gaining an extra lungful of air (gaining AP or some such) or a way of winding his opponent (opponent loses AP) or is it a touch only ability where the character kisses the opponent and steals their breath (transfer AP). A simple Mythic example of when/how this was used would simplify this for both myself and my players. A rules based interpretation of this feat would only serve to constrain people from exploring alternative uses for the feat.

Jarec