BASIC QUESTION REGARDING AFFINITIES AND FEATS

From: guy hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 12:58:04 -0500

I seem to have missed some very elementary rules about the use of affinities and feats. Namely, if I'm an initiate of a god, I assume that I can take some of his affinities, but how is this regulated? And how does that differ from what I get as a devotee? If I take an affinity at 10w, do I get the feats associated with that affinity at the same level, or is there an improvisation penalty associated with that? Do I get all the feats under that affinity, or do I pick some, or what?

Sorry, I haven't been following the rulesy parts very well yet, as I have only recently had an opportunity to read my copy of the rules all the way through. If anybody can help me out with an explanation or page references, I'd appreciate it very much.

Guy Hoyle

"You can check your anatomy all you want, and even though there may be normal variation, when you get right down to it, this far inside the head it all looks the same... No, no, no, no. Don't tug on that. You never know what it might be attached to!" - BUCKAROO BANZAI