Re: feats example

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 19:27:25 -0000

Alex wrote:

> I'm thinking more in terms of the forthcoming Player's Books --
> isn't that sort of thing _exactly_ what one would want to see in
> the OPB? Examples, longer descriptions, mythic precedents, yadda-
> yadda. (New game mechanics strictly optional...)

I thought the example in the third HW-NB scenario (all those uses of Deshkorgos feats) was another good way of doing things. I'd be very surprised if this doesn't become common practice in scenarios, at least -- if I wanted a gang of Orlanthi ambushers to "jump" the player-heroes using their Sunset Leap feat, I'm sure I'd stick in a sentence or paragraph describing just what it was that they were doing. Eventually, we'll have many more such examples.

Cheers, Nick