(no subject)

From: styopa_at_...
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 00:10:11 -0500

>> Could we keep the
>> ascerbic level down to something more civil? The posts on this thread
>> by a few folks are starting to resemble postings on the GD.
>
>Jeff: let he who is without a snotty attitude cast the first stone.

OK then. As listadmin I'm casting a stone, but at this point only a tiny one. Please stay civil and even try to be (gasp) nice.

And was it simply fate that - literally the day after I say I'd prefer to try not to direct TOO many conversations *back* onto rules-focussed subjects - several threads literally veer straight into limbo?

Thanks!

-Steve

-Steve (styopa_at_...)
or at work (Steve_at_...)