Patrons

From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 13:08:37 +0100

Page 25 lists PATRON as a type of supporting character, but implies that they do not have listed abilities, yet page 26, 'Describing Your Supporting Character' implies that ALL supporting characters need two abilities listed. What must players do during character creation for patron supporting characters?

Is there a real difference between a PATRON and an ALLY? Is a PATRON like an ALLY except you can't call on them to help you, and they keep ordering you to do dangerous things: a FLAW, in fact?

What does the ability rating for a PATRON represent? How often they call on you? How infrequently? How cushy the missions are?

The more I think about PATRONS, the less I like it.