Re: AP stuff

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 14:54:37 -0000

> You don't get to choose your opponents ability or APS (or your own
> APs per se). Your choice of action/ability is used by the narrator
> to determine the nature of the contest, whether you get an
> improvisation penalty. The defender selects an appropriate ability
> (and may incur improvisation penalties).

What I meant in the bigger sense was that, by initiating the contest, the initiator chooses a skill that is good for him (or at least he should). The opponents choices are limited to some extent and (hopefully for the initiator) limited to skills at a lower level than the initiator.

regards,
Charles