Re: Re: Don't play mystics.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 00:52:18 +0100 (BST)

Peter Metcalfe:

> > Many people have expressed this theory, which I initially discounted
> > as wildly implausible -- why print rules with the express intent
> > of having them not used? (Rules for NPC-only mystics could have
> > been done much more concisely.) However, that was until Greg
> > expressed much the same sentiment to me. *sigh*
>
> Was he talking about Orthodox mystics or Martial Artists?

_Apparently_ manifest mystics, since the context was me grousing like there was no tomorrow about strikes -- and other things besides, mind you. But I know not the mind of Greg, and you can be sure I'll pester him further, until I get an answer I like better (or one so bad I'm compelled to give up).

Cheers,
Alex.