Re: followers

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:44:28 -0000

I think I really need low-level allies... I've 'adjusted' 4 or 5 old RQ characters to heroes, and a few others to be their followers. But despite the disparity in skill levels, I want them better detailed, and more useful, than just a couple of numbers! Nonetheless, this isn't the important thing I'm asking. I can make up my own Follower rules for humans (and have done). The important point is...

> Arguably, "horse" *is* a keyword, since it implies a range of
abilities.

OK, so how, in your opinion, does it improve (if at all) as the Hero rises in ability?

Wulf