Re: Lion Gods

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:49:11 EDT

In a message dated 6/14/00 2:05:30 GMT Daylight Time, hw-rules_at_egroups.com writes:

<< Point being in RQ3 as I understood it all wolves [including Nonsentients] were Telmor Initiates. By extension all lions are Basmoli etc. Of course the University of Jrustela Theology Department may have claimed both Basmola and Durbuddath were one and the same. >>

     The cults of Durbaddath and Basmola are quite radically different. The lions that descend from each also look somewhat different. Which doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't the same 'at some deep level' (TM), nor that the GLs didn't hold this opinion, but in terms of the rules and the ability of most Gloranthans to observe what's going on, they are separate.

     As for wolves, Telmor is the only wolf ancestor I'm aware of (though its just possible there's a Malkioni one) so the question doesn't arise with them. Wolves that aren't descended from Telmor are probably 'dogs'.

Trotsky