Re: Re: Combat in Simple contests and other stuff.

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 22:36:57 +0100

In message <8i89k6+6326_at_...>, Tim Ellis <tim_at_...> writes
>This all looks pretty reasonable at first glance... One question
>though, how does one go about increasing wounds as your Body score
>goes up? If you only ever increase it one point at a time, can you
>only add another Minor Wound level, or can you trade 3 Minor wound
>slots for a major wound? If so, can you only do so when improving
>Body, or (subject to narrator approval) at any time?

I thought I put that in.... You can reconfigure your Wound levels any time you like (well, not during a session but during down time) subject to the sole rule that you must buy one Wound at each level if you can.

I've run a simple combat with this and it goes fast. I'd be happier if there were more possibilities for 'nothing final happens' results but I suspect this may come with handicaps.

--
Michael Cule