Re: Transfers and Wounds/Hurts

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 07:42:27 -0700

Charles asked

> If a round of an extended contest results in a transfer of, say, 10
> AP and the winner of the transfer decides to exchange APs for a
> hurt/wound then the loser's APs are reduced by 3. How many APs does
> the winner get, 3 or the original 10?

3: "The winner of an exchange may convert 7 AP worth of a transfer or forfeit..." [138]

> In a single round of an extended contest, should you allow/apply both
> exchange APs for a hurt/wound and the grievous wounds if the
> loss/transfer were big enough (i.e. 22 APs or more)?

If you're the sort of Narrator who uses the Grievous Wound option, then I don't see why not (other than it needs to be 23 AP -- "any combatant who loses more than 15 AP"). [151]

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein