Re: Online gaming rules

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 11:10:00 +0200

Richard Sands:

> I've seen from the Glorantha web page that there appear to be plans to
> post rules for handling online games - since I plan on starting one up
> in the near future, I was wondering if anyone had any preliminary
> version of such rules? Or if anyone was running such a game already, and
> what rules they were using?

        Do you mean rules for running an online game or adaptations of HW's rules to online gaming?

        I am running a PBeM with the HW rules, but so far it's been mainly "chatting", so rules have not mattered much. Anyway I think that, given HW's (dare I say it?) rather freeform approach and narrative emphasis, there should be no problem when we get into a situation which requires a little more structure.

	Cheers,
	An unstructured Alex.