Re: Ability Rating \ Target

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:09:46 +0100 (BST)

> Yup. If someone out there wants to send me a list of every where Target
> Number and Ability Rating need to be changed, it would be a help

I'll post the ones I see, when I get a chance. Don't claim I'll catch them all, just by eyeball...

> Also, I just got off the phone with Greg, there's about 3 month's worth of
> stock left (yippee!)

That's excellent news, indeed. If sales are still strong at this point, hopefully this means we're hitting significant 'new blood'.

> and what will be done is a Revision, *not* a new
> edition. Pardon my use of the wrong word earlier (Revision meaning: "We
> fixed all the errors we could find", as opposed to "We swapped everything
> around and added whole new sections").

As a party to some of the abuses by academia of the word 'revision', I pretty much have to let this slide... ;-)

Cheers,
Alex.