Re: Durations of Edges/Bonus, Unrelated Actions, Combat

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 23:41:46 +0100

In message <394E9928.30397F3C_at_...>, Clay Luther <claycle_at_...> writes
>If anyone would like a really detailed opinion on this, I'd be happy to
>connect you with the sharpest player via email, who can detail his
>concerns with the mechanics much more eloquently.

Well, since I agree with you I'd be interested in seeing any mathematical analysis though I probably wouldn't understand it too well. My own concerns with the process are psychologically, dramatically and aesthetically based since that's what I think I understand.

--
Michael Cule